Brainerd Area YFC is focused on equipping students with Hope, Inspiration, Purpose and Peace through a variety of ongoing outreach and mentorship programs.
YFC reaches young people everywhere, working together with the local church and other like minded partners to raise up lifelong followers of Jesus who lead by their godliness in lifestyle, devotion to the Word of God and prayer, passion for sharing the love of Christ and commitment to social involvement.
1. The Bible to be the inspired, the only authoritative Word of God. The only infallible authoritative Word of God.
2. There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return to power and glory.
4. For the salvation of lost and sinful humanity regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
5. The present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
6. The resurrection of both the saved and lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
7. In the spiritual unity of believers in Christ.
YFC'S 5 ESSENTIALS
We deliberately engage lots of Christians to intercede on behalf of the ministry site.
We consistently pursue lost kids & engage them in life-long relationships with Jesus.
Faithful Bible Teaching
We accurately handle Biblical truth, regularly coaching kids to apply it in their lives
Collaborative Community Strategy
We intentionally work together with local churches, agencies and other partners to provide sustainable youth and family ministry.
Adults Who Empower
We strategically develop leaders to reach young people from every people group.